If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Contributor
yashgupta
My Device: developer
My Carrier: developer

Z30 isn't perfect.

The Z30 isn’t perfect, I’m hesitant to even call it better than the Z10. It’s different feels like a point update to the Z10 in the same vein as the new BB10.2 update.But it hits on most of the right marks.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Z30 isn't perfect.

Thank you for your opinion.

Of course, no phone is perfect; every phone has its strengths and weaknesses. Luckily, the Z30 has many, many strengths and very few weaknesses. If you look at reviews of the phone on carriers' sites (I always suggest carriers' sites because it's people who have bought the phone and have used it for a while), you'll see that the Z30 is one of the best reviewed phones you can buy. It's not all about the specs but rather it's about having a phone that does many things very well (but even looking at the Z30's specs, they're nothing to sneeze at).

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

I just got mine less than a week ago. I'm loving it aside from it being big and the rounded edges of the back make it a little hard to hold on to. However, I love the big screen, black menus, and the solid feel. I'm lovin it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

i have had mine for over a week and its much better than a Z10 for speed, bigger screen, better sound, USB host and more

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Contributor
yashgupta

ofcourse man! i konw tha no phone is perfect...Z10 has done far better than most of the cell phone in market.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Actually....the Z10 hasn't been a huge seller. This is due mostly to people's perception of the company and not because the Z10 isn't a great phone (because it is).

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
yashgupta

[ Edited ]

BillJ wrote:
Actually....the Z10 hasn't been a huge seller. This is due mostly to people's perception of the company and not because the Z10 isn't a great phone (because it is).

Cheers. :smileyhappy:
I totally agree to your opinion ...
thanx for thaking interest in my post :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anique0000
My Device: Blackberry z30
My Carrier: Home Shopping

z30 is not good. i purchased it over z10 and unpacked it. the software suggested an update and during the restart the phone got dead. screen not showing up and nothing else.
is this BLACKBERRY Z30?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Did you plug it in? Any new device usually comes with a battery that has never been charged. Plug it in and let it charge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
anique0000
My Device: Blackberry z30
My Carrier: Home Shopping

yes i already did that. it was charged when i updated it. updated was sucesfuly installed. after that it went dead. i have returned it to the seller but they have raised their hands up by saying that its screen is dead. but thier CEO has stated that he will further check it and will do replacement or any possible work on it. 

do you have any idea what happened and what should be another way out?

Please use plain text.