Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Z30 isn't perfect.

Nope. First I've heard of a device do that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
yashgupta
My Device: developer

It may be possible that your phone is not atleast 50% charged at the time of update is the minimum need of any update,or it may be possible that you haven't followed proper instruction for a update :smileysurprised:

westentertainer
My Device: z30

so the z30 is no good just because you had trouble with yours ?

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Some people like to speak for everyone. However they don't speak for me. I love mine. Just try and pry it from my hands. I have a brand new iPhone 5s sitting in a drawer that just don't care for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
anique0000
My Device: Blackberry z30

yes brother ofcourse. i had problem with it and blackberry and suppliers says that it had no solution? is it a reply given to a lover of blackberry? i had z10 which worked fine but z30 isnt perfect!

Guru I
John_Clark

anique0000 wrote:

yes brother ofcourse. i had problem with it and blackberry and suppliers says that it had no solution? is it a reply given to a lover of blackberry? i had z10 which worked fine but z30 isnt perfect!

YOUR Z30 has a problem.  All Z30's do NOT have a problem.  MY Z30 is perfect.  I'm sorry yours is not.  BlackBerry and Suppliers say YOURS has no solution.  As with any device there is always some small percentage that are defective.  It's just simple statistics...When you mass produce something a few of them may be assembled wrong, a part may fail prematurely...it happens with ALL equipment.

Return it and get it exchanged.  If you liked the Z10 I'm sure you'll lLOVE the Z30. 

Contributor
anique0000

i first charged the phone till 65% then started the update. other then charging there are no extra rules.. the device was fully free from any other task. how can it die. ?

Contributor
anique0000

not speaking for everyone. just sharing what someone experienced. and if the device had problem then it is a duty for blackberry to resolve and the problem in z10 and z30 are spreaded all over the entire globalized net. its not NEW.

Guru I
John_Clark

anique0000 wrote:

i first charged the phone till 65% then started the update. other then charging there are no extra rules.. the device was fully free from any other task. how can it die. ?

Did you not read my last post?  These things happen.  It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with ALL Z30's...just that particular one.

Is the retailer replacing it for you?  If so, move on and don't worry about it.  It was likely nothing you did but just a defective unit.  I'm sure the replacement will be fine. 

Guru I
John_Clark

OK, this is getting old. 

It died.  Your retailer is replacing it.  It doesn't mean there is a widespread issue.  Search the iPhone and Android forums and you'll find a good percentage of those devices that fail unexpectedly too. 

Get over it.