Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Contributor
anique000
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Home Shopping

Re: Z30 isn't perfect.

In pakistan if i would drag them to court i will lose 1 lack without having result. :smileysad: i loved that device and now i have nothing :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

it's simple.

Purchase device from reseller.

Get home and device dies four hours later.

Go back to purchaser and ask for an exchange (most won't give money back and I can usually live with that.)

Customer gets replacement device.

Reseller deals with the problem device, not the customer.

That Is usually just if something happens in the first 14 days. After that it's up to the customer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Developer
vmisirlis
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Z10 is a bit better than z30 but they are both in avery high standard to my mind! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
anique000
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Home Shopping

yes both seem to be best....but my z30 gt dead in just 4hours of purchased.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Please use plain text.