Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Contributor
anique0000
My Device: Blackberry z30
My Carrier: Home Shopping

Re: Z30 isn't perfect.

exactly brother u r right..when something are produced in mass volume then pieces gets defect. no issue for that. but as you said that they should be replaced because company can get it repair easily. its not a mistake of customer that he/she gets defective. but provider says that we cannot replace it. :smileysad: 

i like blackberry i am still using z10.. but my Rs.50K for z30? 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

To add to @John_Clark 's comments, your carrier is responsible for support on your device. If you run into problems and we can't provide adequate solutions for you, it's your carrier's responsibility to repair or replace your device.

Thank you for posting your issue here however if it's been resolved, please refrain from more posts about your phone not being perfect. We'll be glad to help you if you have any other issues you'd like us to look at.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

[ Edited ]

anique0000 wrote:

exactly brother u r right..when something are produced in mass volume then pieces gets defect. no issue for that. but as you said that they should be replaced because company can get it repair easily. its not a mistake of customer that he/she gets defective. but provider says that we cannot replace it. :smileysad: 

i like blackberry i am still using z10.. but my Rs.50K for z30? 

But earlier you posted that they were going to replace it.  This is the first you said they won't replace it.  If they won't replace it then your problem is with your place of purchase.  The device comes with a one-year warranty.  If they won't honor it then shame on them.  BlackBerry warranties the device for a year but it goes through the reseller. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
anique0000

exactly.... i went for the replacement because i realized that phone can get replaced. even i returned the device within 24 hours. it came with the 7days replacement warranty but now supplier raised thier hands by saying that its dead. i told them that the piece is defected. i talked to their CEO he said that he will see to this problem then will replace it and dump the defected machine. 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You are dealing with a dishonest retailer then. There is nothing anyone here can do about that. Contact authorities over that type of thing in your country. Go back and insist that the device was defective and that they either give you your money back or replace the device.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
anique0000

exactly... it comes with one year international warranty.... their CEO has stated it that it might get replaced. i think i should invite thier Support head here. when he will read your comments then i think he will realize about what you saying is absolutely right. i said the same thing!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anique0000

you are right brother. i think i should invite them here so that they should read your comments!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

It's bad business practice. I wouldn't buy anything from that retailer ever again.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
yashgupta
My Device: developer
My Carrier: developer

So you are saying that Z30 is Better than iPhone 5s?? :smileysurprised:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
yashgupta
My Device: developer
My Carrier: developer

Than why haven't you asked for replacement ?
Please use plain text.