Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2258; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Z30 isn't perfect.

Above are featured the iPhone doesn't have. Whether it's better is subjective.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Many head-to-head tests have suggested BB10 phones excel over iPhone in different categories. I'm not going to supply links because I've seen the proof already and I'm lazy right now (look for them...they're out there).

Even phones with higher specs sometimes pale in comparison to BB10 phones, most notably the Z30. The BB10 OS uses resources more efficiently than other platforms and that in itself is enough for me to conclude that BB10 phones are the best.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2258; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

yashgupta wrote:
you are talking without any basis man...

You asked!  What do you mean no basis?  I have an iPhone 5s sitting here on my desk.  It's been in a drawer but I've used it.  The Z10/Z30 does everything the iPhone does and more.  I have plenty of basis for these facts.  Whether one is "better" than the other is subjective and is opinion.  A list of features is fact.  The Z10/Z30 devices have more features. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z30

My blackberry z30 supplier says that they donot know about how to claim international warranty?

can any one help? my blackberry z30 screen got dead in just 4 hours while i was doing update. i got it 4 hours ago. one month has passed and no response..... :smileysad:

Contributor

Please help Boss!

my supplier says that they donot know how to claim warranty? what should i do now? expecting help from anyone. i didnot even used the phone. i got it just 4 hours and its screen got dead after updating and while restarting...

please provide help what can i do on personal grounds?

Contributor

yes its electronic item. it can fail any time. but if a device got failed in 4 hours when even sim was not inserted. the  supplier should replace it? because it was defected. but they are not able to find any solution?

Contributor

My suppliers are confused to claim any warranty in PAKISTAN seems like Blackberry dont work for PAKISTAN.?

please help? can any one guide so that i can guide them?

Guru I

There is nothing we can do here. Your warranty is through your place of purchase. If they won't warranty it that's between you and them.
Contributor
My Device: Z30

Can i claim it on myself? And if they have to claim it then what procedure they have to follow?
Guru I

You can call BlackBerry at +1-800-BLK-BERRY but it's $49 per incident.