Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Orange/EE. UK

Z30 superior species

Just got my Z30, upgraded from Z10 and wow. It's awesome.

Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Z30 superior species

i am really liking mine too

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Same here... The Z10 was nice but the Z30 is really phenomenal. I wish more people were able to give it a try.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

There's a reason the Z30 is getting some good press and people are taking a second look at BlackBerry.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Yes, I will share a little more Z30 love. With the OS upgrades and access to android apps, I believe it goes toe to toe with any other device.  The OS itself, has a bit of a learning curve, but once you are on it, its fast and simple.   Two thumbs up.

Fav feature: I do a lot of conference calls, and being able to embed the bridge number in the meeting notice is great.  The reminder comes up, press JOIN and I am in. 

Developer
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

I think everyone can run android apps can't we? If we have the right os update? Also z30 is z10s evolution! Everything is better! Love it! Smiley Happy