Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Developer
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bouygues Telecom

An other app rejection

Hi,

My app Black and Color Pictures was rejected too :
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/18512448/?countrycode=EN

The reasons :

. Please comply with BB10 UI

. Please showing the proceed when we try the filters

. Please add functionnality like adjust, brightness, contrast, crop... to enhance productivity

The UI of my app is very simple : one Camera Viewer, three image buttons, the file picker ! All are Cascades components.
When the filter is applying to the picture, I'm showing an activity indicator, like the one we see when we launch BB World for example...
And I don't need other functionnalities, I want my app simple to use : pick a color, pick a picture, filter is applying and the processed picture opens in the system picture viewer. There, you can share it !
If you need to adjust the brightness or contrast, I think BB10 has built-in tools to achieve this kind of work.

Well, I'm a bit disappointed. I read you on the forum and I know I'm not the only one...

Laurent

Twitter : @LaurentKP
My apps
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha
My Carrier: wifi

Re: An other app rejection

yes, they dont approve simple applicationfor Build for blackberry program. mine were rejeced too for being focused on one feature.

Contributor
My Device: blackberry DEV alpha B
My Carrier: *

Hello

the reason is your app is quite simple and its static .so they encourage dynamic apps.

Better follow thier UI guidelines.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: *

My app got rejected due to the same UI reason