Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Contributor
shubhamm
My Device: Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: BSNL

Any new contest for Games for build for blackberry ??

I have made a game using Cocos2d-x native i want to know if there is a Contest or incentive program is running so i can take part in it  

I know one for indians Game On by blackberry but that's a contest not a Incentive program

Regards

Shubham

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Any new contest for Games for build for blackberry ??

Not currently, with the current shake-up in the company this may be one of the many areas being put on hold.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev

If you are in development to make money not just for fun then release your game anyway don't rely on contests.

Even if you are just doing it for fun then Z10's are less than US$270 now (at least in the UK), so if your game is even half decent it should easily make that much.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
shubhamm
My Device: Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: BSNL

Actually i am doing this for money but prob. is it's  a free game and No Admob is there neither i have In app purchase atm.. & also after reading some reviews for BB Advertising SDK i though i might wait for admob 

so no SDK for in app ads no IN app purchase in my game neither it's paid . i have to release it for free without any Profit :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev

Have you looked at how to monetize apps/games...

https://bblive.blackberryconferences.net/2013/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=2720

Also this is for Unity but some parts will be relevant...

http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/09/monetize-your-unity-games-with-blackberry-in-app-payment-plugi...

Please use plain text.