Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B
Accepted Solution

Anyone has app approved Build For BlackBerry?

Does anyone has app that was approved for Build for BlackBerry program? So far I've seen only messages about rejected apps. I wonder when they start testing apps for Build for BlackBerry program, because in cases of any problems with app we would not have any time to correct them :smileysad:
Developer
smartek
My Device: Playbook

Re: Anyone has app approved Build For BlackBerry?

I'm also waiting for some positive approvement

Plase "+Like" my post if it was helpful.
Developer
thubalek
My Device: Dev Alpha C, Playbook 32 GB

Also still waiting...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- My Blackberry 10 app at http://blackberry.hubalek.net
-- My Android apps at http://android.hubalek.net
Developer
d3v3l0p3r
My Device: Q5, Q10, Z10, Z30, PlayBook

Also waiting...  BTW something really strange happened. I submitted my app for B4B program on Dec 24 or Christmas Eve (cant remember exactly and App World does not send email confirming process has been initiated as it does when you submit a release) and it was in a "Pending" state for few days (last time checked was on 31st)... 

Now today I signed in to AppWord Vendor Portal and to my amazement saw that the status of B4B is to "Apply Now" which would mean I never submitted!!!!

I right away clicked on Apply and applied again but now I am worried I lost place in the queue as it is now a new submission. Also what if I didnt see this for few more days and missed the Jan 11 deadline?? This is really strange and concerning.

---
If you find my post helpful please "like" it and "accept as a solution"
Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

What worries me even more is that they don't reply to e-mail as well! Hello, RIM, are you there?
Regular Contributor
ametller
My Device: Not Specified

Yeah, it also happened to me when I updated the screenshots of my application. B4BB shouldn't depend on the information of the application in my opinion (screenshots, icons, description, etc).

Retired
samyotte
My Device: Torch

What's your appID?

Retired
samyotte
My Device: Torch

Yes we have started testing the Built for BlackBerry applications and games with some vendors having been notified with results. We are currently working through the backlog and we appreciate your patience.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

But it is good to probably let people know via a blog posting and a forum posting, just because an app has been submitted for BB10, it is a separate step to submit it for B4BB. If I did not log into the vendor portal one day, I would have not see that as well.