Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Contributor
Dhanya
My Carrier: Vodafone

Application Pending Review ???

Hi,

I have submitted my application for BlackBerry App World approval for about two weeks ago and still showing Pending Review. I have contacted the vendor support. But no response from that end too. I also want to submit my app for Built for BlackBerry approval. I doubt my chance to submit it before the deadline.

Also I have made some corrections in the app and need to upload the changed bar file instead of the submitted one. I didnt find any option to change bar file when the product is in pending review state. So what will be the best thing to do?? To cancel the already submitted product and resubmit with the new bar file or to wait for the review of first and then change and send for review?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Application Pending Review ???

They are just now beginning to review apps. You will need to increment the version of the app and upload again. You will have to "resubmit" the app for review for the B4BB/10KC on any changes in the vendor portal. Descriptions and updated screen shots will reset that link.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dhanya

Thank u jtegen :smileyhappy:

I would also like to know whether the delay in the approval of BlackBerry App World testing will affect the BFBB and 10KC deadline??

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen

I doubt it. They have people working around the world on this 24/5. the BB10 31st date is firm, so these dates are backed from that.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dhanya

Thank you so much jtegen. :Clap:  Hoping that RIM will speed up the testing process.

Please use plain text.
tbil
My Carrier: -

I have the same problem as you, Dhanya. So it seems that the best way is to wait until review is finished and that submit upgrade.

Anyway is it possible to update application after receiving Build For BlackBerry status without loosing it?

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen

Yes, you can update anytime after approval. My guess is once you have a B4BB stamp, the testing may take a little more time since they will have to verify that it still meets the B4BB criteria. This might be periodic checks (regardless of updates) or at each update.

Software is like concrete. It will never be completely done.
Please use plain text.