Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Approval of BB10 app

[ Edited ]

Well reasoned and goes along with my own reasons (i.e. layoffs, etc.) for thinking it's mostly outsourced.

I was going to make a joke here about English grammar being no proof due to the state of education around the world these days, but I won't. :smileyhappy:

Well, whoever's got my app, I'm still waiting, so good or bad grammar I'd just like a result please.

Thanks.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
neilwick
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

Being able to string words together in anyone's native language is something that doesn't require "education." It just comes with learning how to speak along with listening to your peers and your parents. The strange constructions in some of the feedback sentences do not sound like they came from any native speaker of English. (I have a master's degree in theoretical linguistics, as well as several years of study at the PhD level, which leads me to these conclusions.

I agree that a result, good or bad, is the key thing. Also, clear reasons for rejection would be very helpful (needless to say).
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
samyotte
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers

Hello,

This has been addressed. Thanks
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
samyotte
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers

Hello BBSJev,

I checked and all your apps except the one you submitted yesterday have been processed.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
New Developer
hemant19cse
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Reliance

Depending on how much apps they have in the queue to aprove . Anyway it is going to take around 10 days .

Please use plain text.