01-12-2013 04:04 AM
We have a BB10 WebWorks app, which is approved by App World and is available for sale.
We are trying to apply for B4BB by following the instructions here:
Here are the steps that we tried:
1. signing keys can be found in:
c:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\
2. debug token can be found in:
SDK main dir
3. command used to build the debug .bar
bbwp -d c:\app_main_dir\code\ -o c:\app_main_dir\deploy\
4. in App World we
* click on "Add Release"
* specify "Debug" in "Version Number"
* specify "Debug" as "Filenundle Name"
* select platform "QNX"
* select min OS "10.0.0"
5. when we try to upload our .bar file we get the following error:
Bar is not RDK signed Bar is not AUTHOR signed This bar contains unsigned entries which have not been integrity-checked.
Any idea how we are supposed to uploaded the debug .bar file for B4BB testing ?
P.S. Trying to sign the debug .bar file also fails, it seems that signing tools does
not want to sign debug files ..
Signing archive ...
Error: Code signing request failed because Application-Development-Mode in Manifest is present and is not set to [false].
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-12-2013 05:45 AM
Update - it seems that:
1. App World always expects a signed .bar
2. You cannot sign a already packaged debug .bar file
Solution is to package & sign the debug .bar file with a single command:
bbwp -d -g password c:\app_main_dir\code\ -o c:\app_main_dir\deploy\
By using the command above, we were able to prepare a signed debug .bar file and submit it for B4BB.
(Though we have not received formal confirmation that this bar file is ok)