Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Retired
melleb
My Device: Z10

Re: BlackBerry Jam Points

Yep:

1) The Porting to BlackBerry 10 badge/points were from a program where we ported apps for developers. There hasn't been a badge/program for devs who've ported apps themselves. Those who were part of the Porting to BlackBerry 10 program should have received email about it. Anyone who was but didn't get their code can drop me a line - jamzonesupport@rim.com. 

2) The badges and codes for Jam Europe haven't been sent out yet. I have the list but need to confirm registrations vs. actual attendees. Hoping to have that done/mailed by the end of this week.

Any other points-related questions, give me a holler. Same email address as above.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Melanie Baker
Community Manager, Developer Relations
mebaker@blackberry.com
Developer
PawelGorny
My Device: PP

melleb wrote:

Yep:

2) The badges and codes for Jam Europe haven't been sent out yet. I have the list but need to confirm registrations vs. actual attendees. Hoping to have that done/mailed by the end of this week.

Yep, the badge received, thanks!

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
my apps: http://pawelgorny.com/
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Indeed, have received them too.
I expected to have received a mail about this, but apparently it all went automatically without any notification (yet). In any case, I am happy I received them.

I hope that the reward to have a discount in the store will return, so I can spend my points on some stuff :-)

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Retired
melleb

There will be an email notification going out about this. Just waiting for the person who handles it to have time. :smileyhappy:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Melanie Baker
Community Manager, Developer Relations
mebaker@blackberry.com
Contributor
cjware
My Device: Blackbeery Bold 9700

Does anyone know how to get the complete profile badge as my profile is complete it just won't give me the badge for some strange reason.
I dunno if me being in the uk has anything to do with it and that I can't add a state
If anyone has any ideas is be greatly appreciated.
Developer
ndsmyter

How long ago did you complete your profile? Because I had some issues too with it, I mailed jamzonesupport@blackberry.com for an explenation and they told me that the process is automated and happens only once in a while (iirc once a week). So you should have some patience I guess.

And if you have completed a while ago, you can also contact the mail address I mentioned above.

Contributor
cjware
My Device: Blackbeery Bold 9700

I created my profile around the time bb10 software alpha was announced
I tried emailing the begining of the year but the woman who was responding wasn't useful at all and her English and understanding of my issue was limited
Developer
ndsmyter

Then I would suggest to mail to jamzonesupport@blackberry.com again. I have mailed them a couple of times now, and they were always able to help me out, sometimes even within the half hour (which is amazingly fast!).

Say something like this, and I am sure they will be willing to help you out:

Dear BlackBerry Jam Support,

I have completed my BlackBerry Jam Zone Profile a while ago, but still haven't received the points or the badge on the Jam Zone Support site [1]. I would appreciate it if anybody could have a look at it.

Some more information about myself could probably be helpful:
My full name: <fullname>
My username on the site: <username>

[1]: https://developer.blackberry.com/jam/rewards/

Kind Regards
<yourname>

Developer
davide13

You should complete all the spaces for earn the badge, for example I forgot the company and they didn't show me the badge of the profile 

*Like this post 

If this post is helpful, please click the "like" button! :smileyhappy:
Retired
melleb

These are the fields the system checks for completion. If I recall phone number is often the one people leave out. If you've completed all of those and it's still showing incomplete, let me know.

First Name

Last Name

Address 1

City

Country

Postal Code

Telephone

Company

Company Size

Selected Technology

Selected Specialization

Job Title