Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

New Contributor
My Device: dev alpha c

Built for BlackBerry Limited Edition Program: for new apps eligibity for a LE owner

Hi,

I received an LE phone by joinging the trade up program using the dev alpha b device. At JAM Asia it is announced that  there's a Built for BlackBerry Limited Edition Program: for new apps being running. I have read the rules at this page:

https://developer.blackberry.com/builtforblackberry/documentation/lebfbincentive.html

that it says Limit one (1) device per person and per Vendor.

I've just finished created a brand new native app using cascade. I'd like to use it for the Built for BlackBerry Limited Edition Program. Am I still eligible to join the Built for BlackBerry Limited Edition Program: for new apps program to win a new LE device?

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Built for BlackBerry Limited Edition Program: for new apps eligibity for a LE owner

It doesn't say anything about not having multiple phones and as long as you haven't entered your app in one of the listed programs (of which the original BFB program is not listed)  I think you should be okay.

Put it this way you've got nothing to lose and a phone to gain if you do submit.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Built for BlackBerry Limited Edition Program: for new apps eligibity for a LE owner

Ah... by saying you've just finished it do you mean it's not submitted even to BlackBerry World yet, the deadline was end of August!

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.