Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Failed to pass BFB program because keyboard

My information came from the person running the B4BB program but if you feel you need to confirm go ahead.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Developer
greenmr
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Failed to pass BFB program because keyboard

They do state that there are some situations where you may be asked to modify your app to retain BFB status if future OS updates render it non-conforming, so I would assume that if you add a non-conforming feature to your app it could raise a flag too. I believe though that once you have BFB status they don't just yank it without giving you a chance to bring it back into compliance with the rules.

Also, given recent staff reductions, they are probably too busy processing new applications to give more than a cursory glance at your app when you submit an update.

brad_qqq wrote:

After resubmitting and long time to wait,I have got a message from blackberry.

I have got BFB approved!!:Clap:

I have a question,if I update my application,Does it need BFB test team to test my updating?

My application is WorkoutPlan,if you like fitness,you can try my application.

Welcome for feedback.

brad_qqq

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.
Please use plain text.