Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Contributor
lamike
My Device: Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: 3106343112

Haven't received feedback on most apps submitted

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone, this is my first post here, this place seems like a pretty cool community of developers.

I submitted apps for the All Aboard BlackBerry 10 Port-A-Thon December 14th and 15th and I've gotten some of them approved so far, and one denied, but the majority of my apps are still awaiting approval. The first batch of apps were reviewed in 24 hours, but it's been over a week and I haven't heard anything back...

I would like some time to work on my apps and resubmit them if they are denied before the deadline, I would really like some extra money to start off the new year :smileyhappy:

Is anyone else waiting on approval for their apps submitted from the All Aboard BlackBerry 10 Port-A-Thon Dec. 14-15th?

Please use plain text.
Developer
TheFlowFX
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

Re: Haven't received feedback on most apps submitted

Don't worry Im pretty sure me and you along with others are waiting for their apps to be approved. There were over a few thousand apps submitted so it will take a while for the apps to be approved.

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
lamike
My Device: Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: 3106343112

OK, just making sure my story wasn't out of the ordinary, I now they must be bombarded with apps to review over there

Have you gotten any of your apps approved and if so how long did it take?

Thanks

Mike

Please use plain text.
Developer
TheFlowFX
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

I have submitted 2 apps, yet no sign of approval. I sent them December 14-15

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Please use plain text.
Developer
helex
My Device: Nokia N950 / BB Playbook
My Carrier: -

I submitted also Apps during the Port-A-Thon. Christmas is now over, so I would say the BB staff is already working. But I'm beginning to wonder if they will be able to meet their own timeframes.

I'm currently creating my next application and I hope to get it ready before Jan-11. The day of the deadline and the day of the next Port-A-Thon. I'm wondering if they will really be able to review all the apps just in time to be able to apply for Built for BlackBerry just in time if I submit the App at Jan 11th. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Developer
Zmey
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, DAC

Did you notice that the deadline date and Port-A-Thon start time do not overlap? :smileyhappy:

Andrey Fidrya, @zmeyc on twitter
Please use plain text.
Developer
helex
My Device: Nokia N950 / BB Playbook
My Carrier: -

[ Edited ]

Zmey wrote:
Did you notice that the deadline date and Port-A-Thon start time do not overlap? :smileyhappy:

They don't overlap?

Oh, nooo... :smileysad:   I thought the Port-A-Thon starts at 0 o'clock.

BlackBerry 10 Community Port-A-Thon:

Start: 11. Januar 2013 12:00:00 EST
End:  12. Januar 2013 23:59:00 EST 

Submission Deadline Built for BlackBerry: January 11, 2013 at 8:00pm EST

4 hours gap... grrr... So I hope at least my current apps will get approved before. Already in the pipeline since 20 days. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Developer
netcom1155
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

anyone receive the reward from 2nd round?

Please use plain text.