Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Contributor
Christophe78
My Device: Playbook / BB10 dev alpha

Re: How much time for application review approval?

[ Edited ]

nmathew87 wrote:

I'm in the same boat and I'm pretty confused about this now. I submitted my app on the 10th of January but haven't gotten any status updates yet. My friend who also submitted the same day, infact a couple hours after me has already gotten approved for app world.

Same for me. I've submitted my 3D game on the 10th of January and did not have the slightest life sign since. I do not really understand how to fulfil the second deadline for 10K challenge (21th Jan) when eveyrything seems to be slow and out of our control. The whole thing seems to be a reel mess. That's sad because we really put love in our submission.

Edit: My game have been approved today. I can apply to the "built for blackberry" and "10K" Challenge.

www.dk-games.com
Contributor
oril
My Device: dev alfa

I think they should approve all these apps that were submitted on January 2013 automatically!

Developer
AvisDx
My Device: Z10 LE, PlayBook 32GB

Christophe78 wrote:

nmathew87 wrote:

I'm in the same boat and I'm pretty confused about this now. I submitted my app on the 10th of January but haven't gotten any status updates yet. My friend who also submitted the same day, infact a couple hours after me has already gotten approved for app world.

Same for me. I've submitted my 3D game on the 10th of January and did not have the slightest life sign since. I do not really understand how to fulfil the second deadline for 10K challenge (21th Jan) when eveyrything seems to be slow and out of our control. The whole thing seems to be a reel mess. That's sad because we really put love in our submission.

Edit: My game have been approved today. I can apply to the "built for blackberry" and "10K" Challenge.

You are a lucky one!

My application waits for approval since 6th Jan - and still in "pending" state...

And looking through the forum threads - I can see that I'm not the only one who submitted an appp long time ago but still waiting for approval.....

My BB10 apps: Photo Memo | TriQuick | SkidStone | MeeBirthdays
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

45K more apps apparently got submitted this weekend. Though you are ahead in the queue, if you have to make an update, expect longer wait after that.
Contributor
nmathew87
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

Congrats! I'm jealous haha. my app is still stuck in the queue.