Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

New Contributor
Beijing
My Device: Bold 9900

Mobile Network options

Hi, first and foremost, the new Blackberry OS 7.1 is awesome and great to use but with the old versions where you could switch between different network bands like, 3G, 2G and 3 & 2G combined. This also saved your battery power alot if you chose 2G only especially on the Bold 9900 with a battery that does not last long. With version 7.1 you only have the option of 2 & 3G combined and 3G, so then my phone battery gets drained very quickly. I am not sure if this is the right place to logg this concern but i would really appreciated it if someone could help me with this or point this concern in the right direction. It would also be greatly appreciated if a version 7.1.1 or some upgrade could be made to rectify this one request. 

Thank you Blackberry world!!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
anitavh

Re: Mobile Network options

Hi there, have you had any feedback yet? I have the same issue and cannot seem to downgrade back to the older version.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Beijing

Re: Mobile Network options

Hi, i havent received any feedback yet but ive downgraded a couples of times and it worked fir me via my desktop software. But i diddnt like the older software so i had problems reloading to ver 7.1 again via the desktop software and eventually used my phone only to update again. Ver 7.1 is so much better especially if youve used it with the only downside being the network options. I would recommend to you to keep ver 7.1 until a newer ver comes out with the 2G option or atleast until someone gives us an unswer on the previous request

Please use plain text.