Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Developer
bbquincar
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C

Pending B4BB

Has anyone applied for Bulit for BlackBerry and been approved yet. I have been pending for over 2 weeks now and just updated my bar with gold verison of BBM. So im once again waiting but i find it strange no one has been approved for it yet.

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C

Re: Pending B4BB

Status of my applications is pending too.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Yup,
Been pending since the first day they added the Built For BlackBerry Sign-Up Column.
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.
Developer
bbquincar

well i hope they say something before the 22nd of Dec. If i need to make some changes id like to know and resubmit. I dont think its fair i have to wait so long. By the time they tell us what wrong and we go and fix it Jan 15th will be right around the corrner.

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Anyone has Build for BlackBerry status changed? It takes so long....

Please use plain text.
Developer
bbquincar

Mine has been that way for a month now proabally in Jan
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

If you have updates, go ahead and update it. It looks like you will have to re-submit since it seems to toggle back when every you make a change to the app in the vendor portal.
Please use plain text.