Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha
My Carrier: -

Porting to BlackBerry 10 badge

Thanks BB.

Just got an email saying that

We've updated the Porting to BlackBerry 10 badge program to include all of those who ported apps. As part of the group of people who previously inquired about getting the badge for apps that you ported, you're in our first group of recipients!

It is great to know they have extended this for all developers.

Even though the redemption code is not wroking currently, will write to them and ask for updated one!

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Porting to BlackBerry 10 badge

[ Edited ]

I take it you put this post here as there is no section covering 'Porting for BlackBerry 10'.

As someone who also had an app ported and this is the first time I've heard of this where do you get infomation on this scheme?

Never mind, found it...

http://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/jamcommunity/rewards.html

How do you find out what badges/points you've got loggin in to JamZone I can't see anything remotely like 'order' or 'points'?

Never mind, found that too, apparently I had two different accounts was in one not the other. :smileyhappy:

Cool! LOL, I can get a bag or a hoodie, BlackBerry are the company that just keep on giving aren't they. :smileyhappy:

They need to work on amalgamating all these accounts into one though.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Retired
melleb
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

If your code isn't working, it's likely because it's mapped to the email address that it was sent to, which isn't the same as your BlackBerry ID that you use to login to JamZone.

If that's the case, just reply to the email with the correct address and I can get it remapped for you.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Melanie Baker
Community Manager, Developer Relations
mebaker@blackberry.com
Please use plain text.
Retired
melleb

Yeah, there's not really a board for this stuff. Once I've posted the relevant info I may close it, so as not to bogart the Built for BlackBerry program space.

We are working on amalgamating everything under BlackBerry ID. It involves a lot of systems, though, so it takes time.

For those who've ported apps and would like the badge, you can shoot me an email at jamzonesupport@blackberry.com (I think that works now, if not, @rim.com).

Melanie Baker
mebaker@blackberry.com
Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil

Hi Melleb,

Thanks a lot for your reply. But it is not the case. I am using the same email ids and still it is not working. When I asked in an email, I was asked to check first and last name in Zam zone profile which was always there.
When I replied again I got email asking to provide the details and they would do manualy but surprisingly they sent me an Dev Alpha agreement to sign in. I am absolutely not able to get the context here.

Can you please do it manually!
Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Developer
helex
My Device: Nokia N950 / BB Playbook

Hmm... I ported a playbook App but instead of adding a new file release I just created a whole new BB10 App in the store to let the old one die... hm, so autochecking for made updates missed perhaps my App, so I haven't got such a Mail. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Developer
SangramPatil

Don't worry Helex, it won't matter much. They would add this badge to all developers who initially had a playbook version.

I first got email because I was one of the few who explicitly asked about this before.

Write to above email id and mention all the details and get a badge for you and probably a like to me. :-)
Please use plain text.
Developer
soaman

Well, I've emailed for just-in-case.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Please use plain text.
Retired
melleb

@SangramPatil - Can you email me at jamzonesupport@blackberry.com with your JamZone/BlackBerry ID email address? I can look into it from there.

Melanie Baker
mebaker@blackberry.com
Please use plain text.
Retired
melleb

There hasn't been a mass mailing yet since I haven't received a list of qualified devs. So for now I'm just working from requests and the like.

Melanie Baker
mebaker@blackberry.com
Please use plain text.