Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Contributor
My Device: bb10 developer prototype from CES

Rejected because of no landscape support on rotation

I would like my starsaver app to only support portrait mode and not landscape. how can I configure that in my portal? I did not see an option

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: Rejected because of no landscape support on rotation

You should ask this in the forum for your specific SDK. I you click on "Report Inappropriate Content" you can ask a moderator to move it there. You'll need to specify which of Cascades, WebWorks, etc, that you're using.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Rejected because of no landscape support on rotation

[ Edited ]

Having reread this I now realise you have been rejected for not handling rotation correctly, rather than as I first read your title being rejected for an app that does not support landscape.

This is easy to do;

in QML

OrientationSupport.supportedDisplayOrientation = SupportedDisplayOrientation.DisplayPortrait;

You didn't say what SDK platform you chose but this can be done through the apis for that platform found in the documention just search for orientation.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.