Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

New Contributor
ealejandro
My Carrier: Movistar
Accepted Solution

Rejected for BfB, no email at all

Today I checked the Jam Zone and noticed that my app was rejected, I didn't get any email notifying this or explaining why it was rejected or what should I fix to get it approved, does the BlackBerry expect me to read the mind of the BfB testing team? Is my Jam Camp app and the deadline is approaching, I've emailed BlackBerryDeveloperProgram, bfbtestingteam, tweeted at BlackBerryDev on the past few days an no reply whatsoever, they used very responsive and now when I need them the most I get nothing not even a generic response.

What should I do? Can someone help me or put me in contact with someone at BlackBerry?

Thanks,

Alejandro Díaz.

PS: I'm angry:Censored:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jgeorge
My Carrier: Eplus

Re: Rejected for BfB, no email at all

Same thing happened to me. My app was rejected the first time I submitted it for BFB testing. There was only one change to be made. So I did that and resubmitted. Then today it was shown as rejected again. There wasn't any Email notification. Not even a response to my Email to the BFB team.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ealejandro

I know another two devs that got apps rejected without notification/explanation, how does BlackBerry expect us to fix our apps if they don't say why are they being rejected?

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Carrier: WiFi

I'm in the same boat, rejected but no explanation email. I asked yesterday about this in the BFB WebCast and got an answer: it may take up to 10 business days to receive the rejection mail. So patience, my friends, it will come :smileyhappy:

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
New Developer
RedxD

[ Edited ]

QuiteSimple wrote:

I'm in the same boat, rejected but no explanation email. I asked yesterday about this in the BFB WebCast and got an answer: it may take up to 10 business days to receive the rejection mail. So patience, my friends, it will come :smileyhappy:

I have 7 days to modify my app and qualify for the Jam Camp(so I can't afford to lose time), anyway I got the email yesterday night.

Edit: is there a way of marking this as solved? I don't see it.

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Carrier: WiFi

Re Edit: I believe only the original poster (creator of the thread) can mark it as solved.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Developer
KermEd
My Carrier: NA

[ Edited ]

Same issue for me and two others in OSBB. 

To make it worse, I added all the arguably unneccessary elements  they forced on last request - everything they said is in the app unless they weren't thorough in their first review. 

No response from the BBB testing team either. Nothing via twitter yet just silence. 

I also have some apps I sent for BFB that just reset as if the were never sent without the counter incrementing. 

We need a better way to showcase non android apps (cuz really,that's the only reason people care about BFB anyway)

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
testworks
My Carrier: Three Mobile

I had a similar thing - no rejection per se but it shifted from Under Review to Candidates with 1 less on the counter. No email as yet...

Please use plain text.
Developer
KermEd
My Carrier: NA

I've submitted two apps, twice without a response from BFB.  Both times they rejected the apps (I had to make a best-guess on what their complaint was).

Now both apps have 1 attempt remaining, are sitting in rejected status, with no emails from BFB for weeks.

I emailed BFB support twice, tweeted BB-dev twice, no response on either channel.

I'm starting to think BlackBerry might have just decided to save money by firing the whole team and not telling anyone

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
samyotte
My Carrier: Rogers

post your appids here and we will have it investigated within the next 24 hrs.  

thx

Please use plain text.