Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

New Developer
mariamelansary
My Device: BB10
My Carrier: Nokia
Accepted Solution

The BlackBerry 10 house

Dears,

I got this reply from BB,

""While processing your application for inclusion into BlackBerry World we encountered the following issue that requires your attention before we are able to continue. Please fix the following issue and resubmit your application as a new release.""

how as a new release?!! I don't have this option!! I have only "Move to Draft"!! and by clicking on "Move to Draft" and "Send to Review" then the "Submit" button is disabled!!!! what should I do...and if I edit these issue, they will be considered in the offer?!!

Thanks in advance

Mariam

Please use plain text.
Contributor
radwon
My Device: BlackBerry 10

Re: The BlackBerry 10 house

In the "Releases" section, next to the draft release tick the "select for submission" check box and at the bottom click the "Submit Releases for Approval" button.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
mariamelansary

Yes the submit button is disabled!! I am using appgenerator!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
radwon
My Device: BlackBerry 10

Ok, unfortunately I am not familiar with the app generator. Hope you can get it resolved.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
mariamelansary

Thanks a lot for your support...I hope to get a solution...
Please use plain text.
Developer
PrnvKP
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

[ Edited ]

In the vendor portal click the magnifying glass next to your denied app release.You will be taken to a page with the details of your denied release and also there will be a button "move to draft" next to your release name, click it.

Now you will be able to submit you app for review.

Hope it worked :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

App Generator apps are not handled that way through the vendor portal. I believe you need to go back to the App Generator site to create and submit a new release. Haven't done it myself....

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
Developer
PrnvKP
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

You are right you cannot make a new Release(as in upload a new .bar file) for an App Generator app as such,but in most case App Generator apps are denied due to:

1.Inappropriate images used in logos.

2.Issues with the name of the app.

3.Issues with using 3rd party contents.

You can make corrections for these issues in the Release 1 itself once you move it to draft stages and then can submit it for review. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Developer
mariamelansary

Yes, this is the exact case, I have a problem with the application name....so I edited it from the vendor portal and clicked on move to draft and they are drafts now...the problem when I am trying to send for review!! the submit button is disabled as shown in the attachment image!!

any solution?
Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

AFAIK you need to generate new app in AppGenerator using the same feed (RSS, blog, facebook etc). Once you submit it, it should be added as new release to your existing app (as (v2) ). Please note that this is the workflow in theory, if any issues contact the AppGenerator support (Mippin)

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.