Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: This program is a joke

Hi,

I actually do but I will take it as peer review rather than a magic bullet for passing B4BB.

Hence the request to move it to a more suitable thread.

And so far the only verbal retribution as you put it was from a personal attack on me being called boring.

I'm happy to have my app dissected and discussed if it will help me or any future developers.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

My suggestion at this point:

BBSJdev, if you want some peer review, please start a new thread.

helex, please leave things alone until and unless he invites more comment in a new thread.

Everyone: please let's let this thread die, as it really has served its original purpose, and TheMarco has summarized the conclusion nicely in a post a few back.

I'd like to stay subscribed to this thread in case relevant new material shows up in future, but if this carries on I'll just have to unsubscribe since the "noise" level is too high for me now.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Helex there is absolutely no need to apologise, having lived in Japan for 5 years I absolutely understand the problems with language and forums can be such emotive places when no emotion was intended in the text.

The problem as I see it is I've been trying to explain an abstract concept based around my frustration with the B4BB program not the fact that my app was rejected and this has got lost in translation somewhere.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
helex
My Device: Nokia N950 / BB Playbook

[ Edited ]

Sorry, move on...

[offtopic] I left Germany just once, was this year, for BBJam in Amsterdam. [/offtopic]

Sorry for off topic. And sorry for the disruption.