Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Built For BlackBerry

My Device: z10
My Carrier: 10

limited edition tradeup

The BlackBerry 10 Limited Edition program is now closed as of July 1, 2013.

Thank you again for your participation in helping to build an outstanding BlackBerry 10 app catalogue in BlackBerry World.

For more information on this program please contact Jam Zone Support.

Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: limited edition tradeup

July 1st?

vishalkr wrote:

The BlackBerry 10 Limited Edition program is now closed as of July 1, 2013.

Thank you again for your participation in helping to build an outstanding BlackBerry 10 app catalogue in BlackBerry World.

For more information on this program please contact Jam Zone Support.

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha

Yes, it is a pretty old program. Don't know why they still have it on the developer website.
Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

More to the point, why are they announcing the closure over 5 months after the fact?

mishi wrote:
Yes, it is a pretty old program. Don't know why they still have it on the developer website.

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha

Their developer communication was never perfect.