I tried to implement the use of a ContactPostalAddressBuilder and mapview to show the location of a certain address on a map in Blackberry Cascades Beta 3 SDK, but then the compiler says that there is no such class as AttributeSubKind (which is referred to in ContactPostalAddressBuilder.hpp).
I tried to do the following things to solve the problem:
1) I looked up that class online to see the include path - which is and I added an #include statement for that in ContactPostalAddressBuilder.hpp (#include inside of my copy of the <bbndk3\target_10_0_9_386\qnx6\usr\include\bb\p
2) I checked that same contacts folder, and found no such class exists. I then searched for that file in the entire bb directory.
3) I also searched for any file contents containing "class AttributeSubKind" in that entire root directory (the bb directory) - using Notepad++'s Find in File search. But I could not find it anywhere.
4) I tried to search for a download of that class's source code on the internet, but couldn't find it.
Does anyone known where I can find the AttributeSubKind class for Blackberry Cascades?
5) I even did a search for that file (AttributeSubKind) in my entire C drive, and I did not find it.