Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Corner

Guru I
Xandrex
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Tell us your story

Oh my !
How is the device doing, you Bloody Smartphone Torturer !

Next time, you can use your BlackBerry device as a flashlight in order to avoid those kind of "theme park"-like memories.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jonbb9300
My Carrier: vodafone

so heres my thing, once upon a time (around a year ago) i bought a blackberry curve 8520 little was i to know it was going to change my life :smileyhappy:.

so i met this lady called debbie and i found myself to like her a lot! slowly but surely through bbm i liked her more and more until one day i fell in love. although it sounds mushy i do really love her so much and hope she feels the same, i couldnt belive how my life transformed through bbm? so much so that we have talked about moving in together even talked of marraige too settling down no longer seems far away so thanyou blackberry for being you! and thankyou debbie for being you too. i love you deb debs and blackberry i love u too :smileyhappy:

peace out from jon jons

Please use plain text.
xsarahb
My Carrier: Carphone Warehouse

Awrh thats the cutest thing i've heard! :') Hope you and debbie last for ever! thats so sweet xx

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
HellRocker
My Carrier: Mascom

Well a few days ago, after hearing many goo stories about BlackBerry, and knowing the appearance of them I decided to buy a BB Torch and a BB Curve 9300. The Torch was for my dad as a gift. Little did I know that BlackBerry was more than just a phone - it was a way of connecting two or more people in real time - it was a way of connecting to my loved ones in an instant - it was a way of life. My BlackBerry and I have only spent two days together but already, she is probably the most valuable asset I own right now. My BlackBerry helps me by many ways, though I cannot describe it as words cannot describe such a phone like the BlackBerry smartphone. She currently has 82 (mostly Dubstep) songs on and little to no contacts (I can't retrieve them from my SIM for no reason) but I am okay with that, because as long as she sticks by my side, I'm happy. :Yes:

Dream it. Believe It. Make It Happen.
Please use plain text.
odyxb
My Carrier: XL Axiata Indonesia

More Reliable Communications

I was use Blackberry Smartphone Torch 9800. When I decide to buy Blackberry Torch 9800, that is a big decision for me because I'm not a rich man but I think I need it. Many my friends has use Blakberry device and my friends has suggetion me to use Blackberry in order can use Blackberry Messenger to keep communication each others.

Before using Blackberry, to communication with my friends I waste many pulse (for me). But when I using Blackberry, especially Blackberry Messenger to communication with my friends, voila... I was save many pulse. Blackberry Messenger is my Hero Pulse. I just paid for a packet BBM and my communication be smooth. Blackberry Messenger more be fun when Auto text feature and symbols support combined, great!!! Really very great communication. I like use auto text to make my chat in the Blackberry Messenger cause of that I'm begin collecting and make my creation auto text. My auto text collection slowly but sure continues to grow and for backup my auto text collection database I was store it in my Blog on my blogpspot. If you like auto text, please come to my blog. I hope your chat in the Blackberry Messenger can be more fun like me.

I have an idea for Blackberry Messenger, I believe my idea can make Blackberry Messenger more fun and more great. But I don't know where I can send or tell about my idea for Blackberry Messenger. Maybe administrator can tell me, thankyou...

Viva Blackberry - I love you so much

==================================================
Blackberry Auto Text Collections - http://auto-text.blogspot.com
Please use plain text.
Contributor
legacymusic
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

My BlackBerry Bold 9930:

1) Saved me when my computer's hard drive died by allowing me to sync my 800 business and     personal contacts with the new hard drive.

2) Occasionally serves as my flashlight.

3) Allows me to deal quickly with approximately 100 emails and SMS texts each working day.

4) Keeps me updated with various RSS feeds.

5) Helps me plan trips via Blackberry Travel.

6) Keeps all my passwords handy.

7) Keeps me updated on NCAA football scores each Saturday with ScoreMobile for BlackBerry.

8) Helps me find my way around via Google maps/directions.

9) Entertains me with Facebook and updates me with corporate Twitter feeds.

10) Makes sure I am in the right place at the right time and helps me remember special events via the superb calendar. I like the 'agenda' view for day-to-day work.

11) Always looks good with the many free wallpapers I download regularly.

12) Allows me to consult the internet quickly while away from my computer.

13) Is my sometimes music source, via Slacker Radio.

14) Keeps my medical information handy with the I.C.E. app.

15) Preserves all my information via BlackBerry Protect.

16) Allows me to manage my mobile service on-the-go via MyVerizon.

17) Takes great pictures and videos, then stores them on the media card.

18) Lets me instantly check a word or phrase with a dictionary/thesaurus app.

19) Helps me figure the correct tip at restaurants via the calculator.

20) Frequently serves as my timepiece.

21) Provides a place for my grocery list, speaking notes, and creative ideas via MemoPad.

22) Helps me track long-term projects with the Tasks app.

23) Helps me dress appropriately and plan ahead via AccuWeather for BlackBerry.

24) Formats my contacts neatly, carries detailed information about each, and connects me with them quickly via one button.

25) Allows me to browse new games and technological aids in App World.

I've come to regard my BlackBerry as a friend and assistant, almost as if it were human. I've used one for five years now, and I'd be hard put to get through the week without it.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
xee03
My Carrier: RIM Hello Shop

Actually I bought mine in my homeland the night before my flight. Me and my hubby really planned this a long time to buy bb for us to communicate even if were miles apart. Since we are like bestfriends we like to talk or communicate each other and talk about our day in spite of our time zone difference. It help us save a lot in terms of loading and reloading just to send a message to each other and even I am else where I can still talk to him and send pictures to show him the place where I am now. it keeps you close even you far from each other.

but these past few days...our he can't send me a message thru bbm...service blocked. but still hoping it could be fixed. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
parthgor
My Carrier: vodaphone

Hey everybody..
I would like to tell my story with my Blackberry...
as you know that blackberry give the feature of social networking it helps me a lot during my tour. I like photographi and I have good sense of photo..so where I was on my tour mine friends demand to upload photos of my tour..and each and every place where I visit..with the help of blackberry its totaly easy to upload photos..

And the one another thing that help me is blackberry protect..OMG thanks to the devloper of. Bb protect..it was time for my exam and I had some important question realated to my exam.I store it on my blackberry..but in tension of my exam I lost my phone somewhere..I was realy streased at that time..but then BB protect help me to find my phone... Thnks

Follow me on twitter parthgor329
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
EdTheSock
My Carrier: Rogers

I love my BlackBerry Family

I love my Blackberry!! I have the 8520 and Its time for an upgrade and I hope its the Milan depends on the processor Im crossing my fingers. I would like to see BlackBerry come out with a unique app that no one else has, such as a bbm based / skype that only BlackBerry Phones have Im not saying use skype Im saying make your own skype version that would be sweet.  I know Blck Berry will be at the top of the list again its only a matter of time . I think you should start a page where the public gives there Ideas after all were a family here !

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

legacymusic wrote:

My BlackBerry Bold 9930:

1) Saved me when my computer's hard drive died by allowing me to sync my 800 business and     personal contacts with the new hard drive.

2) Occasionally serves as my flashlight.

3) Allows me to deal quickly with approximately 100 emails and SMS texts each working day.

4) Keeps me updated with various RSS feeds.

5) Helps me plan trips via Blackberry Travel.

6) Keeps all my passwords handy.

7) Keeps me updated on NCAA football scores each Saturday with ScoreMobile for BlackBerry.

8) Helps me find my way around via Google maps/directions.

9) Entertains me with Facebook and updates me with corporate Twitter feeds.

10) Makes sure I am in the right place at the right time and helps me remember special events via the superb calendar. I like the 'agenda' view for day-to-day work.

11) Always looks good with the many free wallpapers I download regularly.

12) Allows me to consult the internet quickly while away from my computer.

13) Is my sometimes music source, via Slacker Radio.

14) Keeps my medical information handy with the I.C.E. app.

15) Preserves all my information via BlackBerry Protect.

16) Allows me to manage my mobile service on-the-go via MyVerizon.

17) Takes great pictures and videos, then stores them on the media card.

18) Lets me instantly check a word or phrase with a dictionary/thesaurus app.

19) Helps me figure the correct tip at restaurants via the calculator.

20) Frequently serves as my timepiece.

21) Provides a place for my grocery list, speaking notes, and creative ideas via MemoPad.

22) Helps me track long-term projects with the Tasks app.

23) Helps me dress appropriately and plan ahead via AccuWeather for BlackBerry.

24) Formats my contacts neatly, carries detailed information about each, and connects me with them quickly via one button.

25) Allows me to browse new games and technological aids in App World.

I've come to regard my BlackBerry as a friend and assistant, almost as if it were human. I've used one for five years now, and I'd be hard put to get through the week without it.

those are some great points, most of them I use as well.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info. SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

No Sleep Till BlackBerry 10, A BlackBerry Song by Lil E Click here to listen

See me at BlackBerry Fans Get Hands-On BlackBerry 10 Demo

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

Please use plain text.