Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Corner

me-angela
My Device: 9700

Re: Tell us your story

Here's mine. I was once stranded on Alaska last month. Everything went down except my blackberry. ;-)

You know what? That was a very cold and dark time and if I have not called my cousin from his hotel, one hour longer I could have died.

Oh I was not able to tell you that during that time, my gas went out as well.
New Developer
amanali
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

When other's were eager to get their hands on an iPad, I was one of the very few eager to get my hands on the Playbook. When I finally got one, Everyone had their eyes on it. Unlike the iPad, The Playbook looked very sophisticated and the QNX Operating System simply made everyone give a Wow Expression because of its core multi-tasking capabilitie. Hence, The Playbook helped me become more popular at school B-) 

Kind Regards,
Aman Ali
Renata_Przybylska
My Device: Indicating

Really great story. I think im gonna write my own.. RIGHT NOW :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
Cuddlybunny1980
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

I have been using Blackberry phones for almost three years now ,I have had a Blackberry storm 9500 and right now I am using a Blackberry Torch 9800 .I love both of these Blackberrys .:womanhappy::cathappy:

New Contributor
techie786
My Device: BlackBerry 8550i

Thrown in to the BlackBerry field a year ago when my colleague was leaving for another job, I had no idea what I was getting into. I support 400+ BlackBerries from 8320s and 8350i Mike units to Bold 9900. So far there hasn't been a dull moment I must say.  We have FirstClass as our mail system and to get calendar and contacts working with a third party app was a challenge. To get the BES FirstClass and the 3rd party app talk to each other, without a hitch is still a challenge.

Waiting for RIM to come out with better solution. Meanwhile our company is trying out the compatitor's products. Too bad the Mike units were not upgraded with a powerful processor. These have served us well since 2008.

New Developer
aidinggeer
My Device: blackberry 9000

啊哈,如此简单?
New Developer
satej_neel
My Device: 9520 Storm2

Hi All, 

My BB is my best buddy at all times.

I just cant live, work, play without my Blackberry.

Its a part of my life.

Thanks & Regards,

Satej

rcroy72
My Device: non-Blackberry user

I joined today and am looking for information about possible new

features or anything in the works for Blackberrys comeback.

Will find my way around after some searching, just wanted to say hello.

Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Device: Bold 9900

Yoye you won't get any official help by posting in this thread for sure. But if you know Twitter you can try tweeting @BlackBerryHelp or your local BlackBerry Twitter help account, if there is one.

Good luck!
New Developer
satej_neel
My Device: 9520 Storm2

You can check the app world.