Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Corner

JSanders
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Tell us your story

[ Edited ]

chattygrl_13 wrote:
Hi, I'm still trying to just post a question. Im new here and got a Bberry Pearl that will be what I use till i get my next phone in a year. I know they do cool things so i signed up here to learn a few.. Thx
PS: How do I post a question? :-)

Hey chattygrl_13, Greetings, and welcome to the BlackBerry.com Community Support Forums.

To post a message, go to this link:

BlackBerry Support Forums

and choose the section of the forum which best fits your question (like your model BlackBerry® Pearl, or if the question is about AppWorld, choose the BlackBerry® App World)

and at the top left of the section you'll see a link that says NEW MESSAGE. There you go.

Good luck.

Here are some resources you might benefit from:

BlackBerry Frequently Asked Questions

BlackBerry 101

BlackBerry Tips and Tricks

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Orchard
My Device: N/A

Re: Tell us your story --- My story about my BB10

I went  to a T-Mobile store to see if I can get data plan for my BB 10 Dev Alpha B device. Five sales person, a girl and four guys, were there, the girl came to me, asked :

"What kind of phone do you have?"

I said: "BlackBerry." and showed her the phone, her face immediately beamed with surprise and happiness with a call out: "BlackBerry 10!" Me: "Yes."

All the other guys came around and looked at the phone after they heard the "BlackBeery 10!".

Girl:"This is so cool, I used work in a store to sell BlackBerry, I love those phones, but this is so cool and so much nicer, I am super jealous at you right now . ;O)" I just smiled.

Girl:"Can I play  a little bit?" Me: "Sure." I handed her the phone.

All the other guys in store said immediately: "May I have a look too." Me:"Yes."

Everybody got very excited, and eagerly look at the phone in the girl's hand. The girl touched and looked at every part of the phone very carefully, praised every part of it including the battery, and she kept saying again and again: "This is so cool! I love you for this! ", " I'm gonna get one for my husband when it releases."

Oh, my God! I have never heard a stranger saying so many "I love you!" to me in one hour before. I was getting as excited as her, each time she said: "I love you!" I said: "Geee... I LOVE RIM!" in my mind ;O) ;O) ;O)

After I've done here, I went an Apple store due to my curiosity, it surprises me, I think that the guys there like my phone even better than iPhone5. They let me play there with my BB10 side by side with iPhone 5. If you do not count the edge, the BB 10 almost have the same thinness, and the same weight as the iPhone 5, but BB 10 has a bigger screen, and more elitism look.

I got so inspired by them that I thought I'd to share the story.

SVBBDev

Developer
swayamism
My Device: Non-BlackBerry User

My dad uses BlackBerry. I only get to watch it from a distance. He says I am too young to deserve a BB yet.

I hope I get one soon.

New Contributor
barbecue
My Device: 7520

tell the puzzled things

why I can not click on the new message on this forum, I just want to recommend some articles using in the ebook reading , what shuold I do. how can I introduce my Epubsoft Ebook Converter to readers to convert books easily?
JSanders

Do you see the.new message button?
What happens when you click on it?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
New Developer
konstantinos41
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 2.0

I have a Blackberry Playbook for about 5 months and I love it! Meanwhile, I am a proud and lucky Blackberry developer!
jakoby4204
My Device: .

want my 9860 back

this post has been moved as a new topic on in the "Torch" Board

New Contributor
qjunj666
My Device: playbook, torch, DevAlpha

Because I use Playbook, I love Blackberry
Because I use BB Torth, I love Blackberry
Because I love BBM, I love Blackberry
Because I believe in BB10, I love Blackberry
Because my friend works at RIM, I love Blackberry
Because I am Canadian. I love Blackberry
Contributor
amschaaf
My Device: torch 9800

Okay today I thought I had lost my BlackBerry, my heart pounded I was in a panic. What would I do with out my pal?

BlackBerry protect located my phone it was on the move, and because of this awasome program. I watched it travel all over town, I locked it from the web site and keep sending sound to it as well.

When it final stoped I called the police they came to my home I shower them the exact location of my phone and we printed out thhe address. They went to retreave it. The people said they did not have it. Well the police called me and ask me to send the sound to it, I did and it went off in the guys poctet. LOL can we say BUSTED !

The police arristed the guy for theft as the phone cost over $500.00, and they then brought my pal back home to me. I was so happy. Come to find out the guy saw me use the phone in the store and put it in my purse, and they took it out of the purse when I was helping the dog. Yes I have a service dog and she was going off and I needed to deal with her so we could head for home.

Now I am just waitting to buy a new Blackberry when 10 comes out, and hopeing the Slidder one makes the cut, I so love my torch and hope I can have my fuull keyboard. Please it is a phone I love and I had this one adpted so the service dog can call emergancy assistance on it to help me.

Thanks guy for all the cool stuff my phone can do. Thank you so much for BlackBerry Protect, it is a part of my loved pal.

Mari Schaaf
JSanders

[ Edited ]

Great story, Mari! Glad you got it back!

The forums here get feedback from a lot of people who have problems with the BlackBerry or when Protect can't work (such as when a thief has removed the SIM card). Your story is priceless!

How is your service dog able to call emergency assistance on the Torch?

Knowledge Base Updates