Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Corner

Contributor
amschaaf
My Device: torch 9800

Re: Tell us your story

The re registered it or removed the sim card from it...you should have reported the serial number as stolen so they could not use it?
New Contributor
ben1gun
My Device: Curve 9320

Without my BB curve 9320 I wouldn't even know what day it was. It has everything I need in one small package. It tells me when I have an appointment, what tasks I have to do and when they need doing. I can keep in touch with my Twitter friends. Text or email friends and family. There is so much it can do, you could never carry the equivalent items you would need to do the same things. I would be totally lost without my BB.

I lost a beloved pet not so long ago. He use to keep me company long before I had my BB. Thank God I had my BB, his passing would have felt a lot worse.
Trusted Contributor
JohnPiz
My Device: Bold 9900

BBM is the best!!!!

My Device: curve 8520

[ Edited ]

i my story is simple, my blackberry is my important tool in my work.

Contributor
amschaaf
My Device: torch 9800

My life would not be without my BB, it is a tool for my life as well a live saver and what more could I want from a phone. I ask a lot of my phone each day as well it takes the abuse that my service dog gives it to keep my life going. I do not know of another phone that can do all that this phone does to keep me going. The contacts, calendar, task*nd alarms. It is a emergency phone that my service do can use to get help. It is heaven to all aspeCts of you life each day...Thank You BB
AllysonBredenkamp
My Device: Blackberry bold

Hello

I am currently using the cell provider tele2 on prepaid and I cannot figure out how to activate my BIS and BBM. Im going crazy! Does anybody know how to do this?

JSanders
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

AllysonBredenkamp wrote:

Hello

I am currently using the cell provider tele2 on prepaid and I cannot figure out how to activate my BIS and BBM. Im going crazy! Does anybody know how to do this?

You need to call your cell provider to make sure they offer the BIS BlackBerry data plan on a prepaid SIM, some do, some do not.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Visitor
mrpowell815
My Device: None

Here's my story I'm an iphone 4 user, but recently have found myself wanting a blackberry! I've had palm, android, windows and now the iphone! And in some ways I've been happy with them all.
1. Palm treo to Palm pre I loved these phones the design,the qwerty keyboards and though these two had different os at the time they were new to me and fresh simple to use!
2. I bought the G1 when it first came out and days later it arrived in my mailbox and was the best thing out! I would rival my G1 with associates's bb storm and my phone was better hands down! First google android experience and I was the happiest guy on earth! Then two years later phone was old and obsolete plus Tmobile service was horrible!
3. I went with windows I got the HTC Hd7 the camera didn't work but none could compare with Zune's music service! It was a big phone but I loved it! But like I said it was **bleep** as far as hardware. I went through three phones and on all three the camera just would not work!
Now there were some phones in between none to great but then I finally got a marvelous iphone!
And the iphone thus far beats them all the only thing about it is that using the os gets old very quickly! It's simple for my 1 year old to use but at times can still wow me but then it's the same day in and day out no customization at all!
So what's left is I need a BB but people are either over pricing theirs out of date os phones or people don't want to get rid of them kudos to BB! So I want Blackberry to send me a bold for AT&T to win me over! What can I do to get this done! I will send my iphone to them, break it on video but I want to be wooed! And if Blackberry really wants to be nice send the Porsche design and put their money where there reputation is!
New Contributor
VivekTandon
My Device: Curve 8520

Contact ur service provider no need to panic.

Contributor
KAMBLEBA
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G

mrpowell815,
You can buy bb 10