Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Corner

gillian2
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: 002

Re: Tell us your story

Hi I diddnt know where to write this but I am hoping that some1 can help!I am using a curve 9320 and I love it but I have been having problems lately!it doesn't download songs lately,it stays on 10kb then stops!ut doesn't freeze or anything,the download just doesn't go through!I have tried changing download sites but still have the same problem!the weird thing is that its able to download applications so what could be the prob??
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ionamartin123
My Device: Blackberry new version
My Carrier: Altel

Hi.Iam also use the blackberry,It will be useful for me to hear a songs and using torch.I'm enjoying a family with blackberry phone.

Please use plain text.
Developer
leninvengai
My Device: BB 10
My Carrier: All Carriers

I'm new to blackberry. But I like its feature. Its really awesome....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit Like if this post found useful
Please use plain text.
Claret2013
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Lime

Hi there. I have an Blackberry 8520 which has been great. But I have noticed that the battery has been getting very hot so decided to get a new Blackberry. I was just about to switch phones when I realised I had forgotten my Blackberry Protect ID password. I have tried all the combinations I can think of but can't remember what my secreat answer is to my question. So I didn't want to lock myself out of my Blackberry ID account just as I was changing phones.

So if I have forgotten my password is there anyway of getting it re-set. If I lock myself out of the account how do I get it re-set?

So any help you can give me would be great,

Clare T

Please use plain text.
JSanders
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Clare, you can reset your BlackBerry ID if you remember your secret question, go to www.bbid.com

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
tlong
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

To start with I'm an old guy that has been an iPhone user since it came out  - I was used to it. I bough the Z10 the day it came out (stated to think it might not get to the US - way to go RIMM) and later after the purchase almost took it back because, as I said I'm an old guy. I cursed the Z10 and complained about it for several weeks but managed to stick with it and have fallen in love with it...(don't tell my dog or my wife) but this thing is great.

The only gripe I have is related to your marketing...I don't see anything that catches my eye - and like I said I'm an old guy! Think on this - here in the US everyone is paranoid about what - SECURITY....millions are buying guns, etc. and your company has a product that is founded on what? SECURE COMMUNICATION - you guys need to get your head out of the tundra and get to advertizing on the fact you have a secure way to communicate. But do it with HUMOR cuase as I said, I'm an old guy and I need a laugh once in a while.(I've lost so much money from your stock I cry alot).

TSL

Please use plain text.
Developer
svmrajesh
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Am new to blackberry technology. In my office am only the blackberry mobile app developer (cascades development). As a fresher without any experiance am joined without any team member other than me. Now am coming up in develpment using this forum. Am getting response for my all query in this community forum. This forum proves that anyone can became blackberry mobile app developer without others help.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*************Plese *********LIKE**** & ****ACCEPT as Solution*** If you got suggestion for your Query.

@RAJESH SVM ----- Blackberry Mobile App Developer, Blaze, India.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

that's great Rajesh !
We are looking forward to hearing news from you about your first cascades app !

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Developer
svmrajesh

thankyou @xandrex

now learning web service concepts.. currently json.. if i got implementation codes i will forward my first app in store.. i need more helps from other developers..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*************Plese *********LIKE**** & ****ACCEPT as Solution*** If you got suggestion for your Query.

Please use plain text.
Developer
svmrajesh

Thanks to this community.. its very helpful for all developers and mobile users..

Please use plain text.