Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Contributor
afl2277
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Community Forum App

Just a quick post to say how welcome the BlackBerry Community app is for BB10. Having downloaded it and had a good look round, it is well thought out, easy to use and is now a permanent addition to my home screen. Well done guys :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Community Forum App

We are equally happy and more connected to our blackberry screen

I hope in the future the app integrate three databases that are handled in the (Spanish, Indonesian and English currently) forum.

:smileywink:

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Trusted Contributor
jefferyh
My Device: playbook 16g,32g, 64g, 2-z10's

Re: Community Forum App

I'm interested in one for these pages and forum. I have pasted this page to the phone screen. Also I would like a separate section just for channels. I'm needing some help but I don't think it needs to be in with everything else.