Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Disappointed

[ Edited ]

otrproductions wrote:
The issue is happening to both my 9300 and the 9700. So it's not a carrier issue. The bbm puts up the timer icon, then a X showing the bbm has not been sent. I am NOT paying RIM $50.00 to diagnose their own erratic issues and after fighting my way around this kludgy web site, I'm not chasing down anymore web links. Either RIM directly contacts me by email, I will be switching all three phones.
So I get the honor of paying two carriers to have RIM look into their own problems, sweet. It would be nice to have an email to someone at RIM and not to have to discuss this in a public forum.
KB05099 Steps to take before selling or after buying a previously owned BlackBerry smartphone
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter