Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Feature: Recent threads by

[ Edited ]

It would like the feature to see the threads you created yourself on the Support Forums in your profile. Because now you can see your recent posts, likes received and likes given. But I would find it rather useful to also see the threads you created yourself. That way you can check for yourself if you already marked the best answer as a solution. Because I have already marked some of my threads as solved, but I am not sure if I did this for all of them (maybe I was still waiting for a better solution, which I never got).

So in my case it would be something like "Recent threads by ndsmyter". And of course I would like the option to also see the threads I created in the past (so not only the most recent). So actually the same behaviour as you now already have for the posts, likes given and likes received.

I find it weird that this option is not already available on this forum. Is there any reason for that?

Update: Or is there another way to see this already ? Because searching will also return the posts I made on questions by other users (or maybe I am just using the wrong filters)

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
ChadB
My Device: .

Re: Feature: Recent threads by

Hi ndsmyter,

This is actually currently available, however by default the "Recent Posts" link is displayed in your profile instead of "Recent Threads/Topics". You can find the link to view your recent topics here.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

ChadB
Community Moderator
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Re: Feature: Recent threads by

That is indeed what I wanted.

Is there a way to find that link easily (where is the button to it)? Or maybe add both topics/threads and posts to my profile page? Because I have looked through the settings, but as far as I've found, there is no setting to enable the recent threads/topics on your profile.

Could be that I am totally missing something.. :-S

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter