Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Developer
JRab
My Device: Bold 9700

Forum Header Misaligned

Hey Guys,

I don't know if it's a new link or not -- but the "Join the Insider Event" link you added seems to have misaligned the bottom of your header area on the forums. There is a big whitespace where that text is. I am using Chrome on a Mac. Good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
Retired
Bodee902
My Device: BlackBerry Zed10

Re: Forum Header Misaligned

Thanks JRab,

It must have to due with individual resolution as I don't see it occur unless I zoom out until I can't even read the text on screen.

We wanted the link to 'pop' out for users to see it easily but we'd rather not have the rest of the page misaligned.

Thanks for flagging, it should be corrected now :smileyhappy:

^Bo

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Likes for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Developer
JRab

Hey Bodee902,

Thanks for the super fast reply -- I'm still seeing the issue. I just took a screen shot of it -- I am viewing the text on screen as "actual" so not zoomed in or anything and my set up is 1280 x 800 on a macbook. Hopefully this can she some light:

Screen shot 2012-02-28 at 10.52.30 AM.png

Good luck!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Retired
Bodee902
My Device: BlackBerry Zed10

Hey JRab,

We've made another change for time being (until the Event has passed). Can you confirm if this is still throwing off the banner for you?

^Bo

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Likes for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Developer
JRab

Hey Bodee902,

With just two links there, the header looks the way its supposed to -- no whitespace! So looks good on my end -- nice work and thanks for the quick fixes. have a good one!

J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--