Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How unique this forums will be?

I have seen one, I would guess they are from Lithium and just watch out for any bad stuff.
BlackBerry Help
www.blackberryboards.com
Contributor

So far I've seen

1) People with the BlackBerry logo pasting links to technical documents which you can find with Google.

2) Other users posting misleading information - I think I counted 7 different versions of what the HRT is for

3) People from other forums asking why RIM has only just got round to this.

So 1 and 3 are unique to this forum... :smileywink:

Contributor

Martin_Cruse wrote:

So far I've seen

1) People with the BlackBerry logo pasting links to technical documents which you can find with Google.

2) Other users posting misleading information - I think I counted 7 different versions of what the HRT is for

3) People from other forums asking why RIM has only just got round to this.

So 1 and 3 are unique to this forum... :smileywink:

Well said. I agree. 
Contributor
My Device: 9000R

Si wrote:
By the way, anyone actually come across a mod yet???
Yup,but only to be told that I CANNOT mention anything about the upcmoing 9000 series UNLESS it's been officially posted on the BlackBerry official site ie...BlackBerry.com, I can agree with that, but c'mon...hype your own products here..otherwise every other site out there will just overhang the market for you ...ie BGR, CrackBerry lol....then again, maybe thats what RIM wants...saves them cash on advertising Muahaha!!
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Yeah I got a little warning about that too. I mentioned the possible features of a possible upcoming OS.
CEO/Editor In Cheif
www.SmartphoneNation.com

Contributor
My Device: 9000R

payroll wrote:
Yeah I got a little warning about that too. I mentioned the possible features of a possible upcoming OS.
Shaky ground, for no real reason really...speculation creates excitement...excitement creates anticipation...anticipation creates sales...loosen up folks!! The users of the forum are here cause they like the product so let em openly speak about upcoming devices and features, it's not like the information ain't already out there, if they can't find the information here...it'll be found elsewhere, it's better for it to come from the "offcial" support forums then anywheres else...imo anyways but we all know what opinions are like... lol
New Contributor
My Device: 2013
My Carrier: 2013

Yes I seen at least one logged through out the day. If you take a look on Whos online you should see one logged on right now.

Could be just my luck..
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

sandramack2013 wrote:
Yes I seen at least one logged through out the day. If you take a look on Whos online you should see one logged on right now.

Could be just my luck..

You're responding to and digging up five year old threads... please don't.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code