Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BlackBerry complaint!

You see these people attempting suing Apple for their iPhone 4s to not be what its put up to be, people should be doing this to BlackBerry too. For the lack of good quality when they say its one of the best smart phones, for it not being what they say it is, etc. I've had too many problems with my phone since I got it, and I'm sick of it! Spending money trying to fix it, just so it stops working again a month or so later and spending money on items meant for the blackberry bold 9780 to find out it doesn't even work with it. And a lot of the people "helping" are rude, and don't even know what they're talking about.
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Please feel free to report any post you deem rude to a moderator by clicking on the "report inappropriate content " to the lower left of that post,.and explain what you felt was rude. 

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

I completely agree and sympathise with you.

It is highly unlikely that BB will sort out your problems - I am afraid you will have to put this down to experience.  Never buy another BB and tell everyone you can about your user experience. 

Buy a new phone and move on

New Contributor

i put up some adds to sell my phone today, im going to move onto an iphone 4s Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Re: I'm done with BlackBerry, complaint!

Good Luck - don't sell it to anyone you like!
New Contributor

hahah i wont! 

New Contributor

Re: Do you work for RIM or did you just drink the coolaid?

Wow Indeed!

It is a lesson to us all.  

I have owned at least 4 BBs they were all good.  When my last one fell down a monsoon drain in New Delhi I went out and brought a 5th.  BB call it the Bold 9900 but  I like to call it My Last Blackberry - its failings so numerous that I could write a weekly column.

I might have found it in my heart to forgive RIM if they even pretended to care but they do not.  All complaints receive a bounce back reply directing you to this forum run by volunteer superusers.

In any case whilst there might fixes, debuggings learnings and work arounds - the fundamental poor and ill thought out design can not be overcome by volunteers no matter how cheery or helpful. 

BB would need to launch an awesome new product and replace mine and everyone elses free of charge to have any hope of clawing back their reputation.  There is no chance of either of these things happening. 

I once asked a tech guy and app creator why he did not create any apps for Blackberry - he just laughed. 

Amusingly I just spell checked this post and RIM's spell checker does not recognise the word app - I don't suppose they use it much around the office!

The Beautiful Room is Empty

You're still here a hatin'?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

Who do you think I am hating?

I have had the pleasure of advising someone to give up on their BB and buy another phone.  In fairness I  think that they had come to the same conclusion independently.

78 million users & still increasing.

Knowledge Base Updates