Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780, BlackBerry Playbook ( 32GB )
My Carrier: T-Mobile

In hopes of becoming a nuisance to this community...

Hi all,

I would like to request a function on how to obtain general answers/tips that are available here on this forum.I think in knowing this wil certainly help the moderators a bunch.I would not have to ak for help on each and every bit of object that pops up on my day-to-day BB(BlackBerry) life.I do hope I posted this request in the correct area.

Thank you!

My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: In hopes of becoming a nuisance to this community...

Correct forum section, yes.

However, I don't quite understand your question... you would like to obtain "general answer/tips" in this forum without having to actually ask "for help on each and every bit".

Well, you use the Search function above... you can see answers to questions similar to those you have without actually having to ask.

I'd simply advise you to post your list of questions you have now, and get them answered.

If you have more another day, ask them then. It's one of those "can't get an answer if you don't ask" situations.

Alternatively, you'll find lots of general tips and tricks at www.blackberryfaq.com

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: N NetCom

If you mean you want to try and look up the answer to a question you might have and try to find an answer before posting the question itself, then yes there is a function like that; the Search function, my friend!
This way you might find the solution to problems you have that someone else has had before you!
When you are browsing the forums with a cell phone, just press the "magnifying glass" in the top left corner, if you use a computer its even easier to find the search function, but I can't remember so I can't tell you...

And if you can't find the solution, then don't hesitate to post your question, that's what the forum is for!!

Cheers
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780, BlackBerry Playbook ( 32GB )
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Cheers to you my friend. First, I got my beloved laptop(Acer Aspire 5742) back up and running. Soon afterwards, I did find the searchable site I had in question and it is; "http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/customview.html?func=llworks...". I have been reading posts and received a few with the "KB????" prompts on them. Surely it exists and now is found. I guess it was either a mystery to those I asked or just not a favorable site to everyone(who knows). Anyhow, try it and see what you make of it. As for me, I adore its functions.

Have a blessed day!

The true rule, in determining to embrace, or reject any thing, is not whether it have any evil in it; but whether it have more of evil, than of good. There are few things wholly evil, or wholly good.