Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

JSanders
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: KUDOS

eh?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

huntmarv wrote:
Why give em' ideas???

well when you have an idea (that can be useful), you have four possible reactions:

• actively work to have it implemented. You participate in a team, and in the end you get the idea realized, and can get credits for it one way or the other
  • give the idea to someone, so that it can be implemented. You may or may not get credit for it.
  • do nothing. After all, better wish for something and not get it rather than get it and see someone make money out of it
  • consider the RIM employees are not dumber than you are, and that they have already listed your idea among hundreds of others in their "to do" list, and the thing that separate you from having the idea realized is just priorities. In that case, expressing the idea may accelerate its realization.

That being said huntmarv, I am quite surprised seeing such a comment from you. What do you gain from helping people on the forum? Not much, apart from making at your level the BlackBerry world a better one.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
fer9us
My Device: Bold 9900 OS7.1.0.523, Platform 5.1.0.393
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Xandrex wrote:
well when you have an idea (that can be useful), you have four possible reactions:
  • actively work to have it implemented. You participate in a team, and in the end you get the idea realized, and can get credits for it one way or the other

I'd be interested to learn more about this process if you could shed any more light on it or point me in the right direction. 

Thanks for the tips,

Fergus

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
huntmarv
My Device: Not Specified

Okee dokey....
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
huntmarv

Its very easy folks cmon its not rocket science at all....
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
huntmarv

Hell gimme kudos for last post cUz what I say maTters....
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

fer9us wrote:

Xandrex wrote:

I'd be interested to learn more about this process if you could shed any more light on it or point me in the right direction. 

I do not understand your question. I have no information about that process except general knowledge.

Find friends who can code, find technical resources, code your application, then release it on MobiHand and AppWorld.

You'll see people download it, blogosphere writing about it, excellent reviews flowing, and if you sell the app you can even get money out of it.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
fer9us
My Device: Bold 9900 OS7.1.0.523, Platform 5.1.0.393
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Thanks. Ya, that's what I meant...
Please use plain text.
JSanders
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

marv, how many would you like?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

HA ! Inflation is everywhere !

Please use plain text.