Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

New Contributor
Cam6734
My Device: n/a

Marketing plan

Is there a place in the community for marketing strategies feedback?

I'll just list a few things off that I feel are important anyhow:

Efficient data usage: Considering the high cost of data plans, the fact that BB uses a compression algoryhtm to use less data than its competetion, and increase speeds, should be promoted clearly and often.  We are all becoming more frugal, and this is an invaluable aspect to the BB system.

Security Security Security: Clear and simple.  I hear all sorts of information about using passwords and personal information on the iphone, and I really don't know what the raw deal is.  I want to know that I can bank and send and retirve personal info on my BB safely and securely.  Security isn't a dying issue. If anything it's a growing concern.

Canadian?  That little cluster of 7 marks beside the BlackBerry logo......  the Canadian flag should be in the middle and the remaining six marks that make up the cluster should be filled in with the flags of the 6 countries that use BB the most. 

The first two are no-brainers and I feel strongly that they need to be marketed, ALWAYS 

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Marketing plan

:smileyvery-happy:

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit