Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

JSanders
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Mobile Access to Forums

abhilounge wrote:
BB Forums z a very gud platform however people who give solutions themselves r nt sure for nything. As being a Blackberry Certified Professionals I use to test the resolution first then post nywhere. I'm very much passionate about BB so I alvez take interest in resolving issues. BB z very vast as it is developed on Java. Ny1 cn contact me for any help.

lol, what you talkin bout willis?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
KarlaDJR
My Device: Not Specified

Moved: Smartphones and BlackBerry® Accessories > BlackBerry® Curve™ Series Smartphone

Contributor
kavyantyaj

Handset had 4.2 version. Browser mressengers were not working. Cust Supp sent link of new 5.2 version. Installed. Still browser many times unable to find network/ server. Messengers - google,yahoo,windows downloadef from BB App World have error 65- No server connection. Cust Supp ask to visit Service Engi in other town. Why should I spend on journey? I should get on site serv coz I have purchased handset from Gov Carrier bsnl's office.
New Contributor
abhilounge
My Device: 9800 Torch

Dear Kavyantyaj

I wud like to tell u that BB is waste without Internet. Before taking BB u shud hv done the research on operator's network. U can try following the below steps however if the problem persists I wud suggest to go for MNP. Coz the same operator is the biggest MNP loser. In today's world @least we hv such a gud option.

1. Open the Browser
2 press the menu key
3 go to options
4 browser configuration
5 In the browser field select Internet Browser
6 check all the options given below
7 save the settings
8 go back to General properties
9 choose Internet browser in the default browser
10. Save the settings
But before doing all this call ur operator n ask them for fresh service books and after getting the service books hard reboot ur device. Try this out.
Contributor
kavyantyaj

Dear Abhilounge, I tried all your steps. I have tried and conacted Customer Care million times. They have stopped responding to me now because I have put the condition that I will not pay to travel from my town to big town where there engineer will repair my handset. I am waiting for the original RIM people to hear me

Prof Shinde

jakoby4204
My Device: .

Paul-D
My Device: .

New Contributor
TAYO45
My Device: Vodafone Storm 2 9520

How can I use copy and paste in bbm version 6.0.0.125 pls help me out.
New Contributor
rommelhilario90
My Device: Torch 9860

I jsut want to ask why skype and yahoo video chat still not available on bb smartphones especially on torch9860 not like on iphones???????

JSanders
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

rommelhilario90 wrote:

I jsut want to ask why skype and yahoo video chat still not available on bb smartphones especially on torch9860 not like on iphones???????

1. Do you actually see the topic of this thread has absolutely nothing to do with your question?

2. Skype is available on BlackBerry. On Verizon BlackBerrys specifically. The availability of Skype has been limited by your mobile providers, not BlackBerry.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code