Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Custodio
My Device: Not Specified

MyBlackberry registration - HELP!

I registered on my.blackberry.com, and I did not receive a validation e-mail.  I now cannot login using my e-mail address or ask to send me another e-mail validation.  Could someone please help me?  thank you, C.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
ahuggins
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: MyBlackberry registration - HELP!

Exactly the same has happened to me.

I also registered with myBlackberry (formerly User Lounge) six days ago and I still have not received a confirmation email. Therefore, I too cannot login!

The website does mention it is new and under construction... but 6 days and no registration confirmation is quite extreme.

Someone please help!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pumpkinman
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Orange

The same has happened to me.
I also registered with myBlackberry three days ago and I still have not received a confirmation email.
Please help!
pumpkinman
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pumpkinman
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Orange

Very impatient so re-registered with different user id, email address, password and ticked the YES to receiving RIM offers etc. this time and as if by magic the validation email was delivered immediately! So now registered (hopefully?!). This may help? See you in the owners lounge?!

Regards

The member formally known as pumpkinman

pumpkinman
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pdendary
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

The same thing happened to me. Now I can't get logged on at all . This has been going on for some time now and nobody cares. Thats pitiful. If anyone has the answers please let all of us know.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jeepin04
My Device: Storm 9550
My Carrier: Verizon

Having the same trouble here too.  I have not recieved a confirmation or activation email after registering for the site.  Has anyone figured out how to get this fixed or know how to get a new confirmation email sent? 

Please use plain text.
scottdnak
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: GCI

Yeah, same problem happening to me as well.  Blackberry App World wanted to update.  Not the first time it had done so and my login has always worked before, so I let it update.  After that it wouldn't let me login using the same info I had been using since I first got the phone.  Went to the website and it told me that my username didn't exist.  I created a new one, with the same old info, and waited for the activation email.  And waited, and waited, etc. etc. It has been almost 4 days and still no activation email and the MyBlackberry site wont let me log in.  To make matters worse I work for our mobile carrier and they told me I needed to go through Blackberry support, but other than this support forum that nobody from RIM bothers to check, there isn't any way for me to get ahold of Blackberry Tech support.  How stupid could you be to create a commerce site and then not give users a way to get in contact with you when troubles occur?

Please use plain text.
Administrator
veriyantaK

Hi guys, 

can you guys send me private message and let me know your login name in myblackberry that you have problem with? 

thanks

--Veriy
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.
Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sdunlop734
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9550
My Carrier: Telus Mobiltiy

Good evening

I'm having The same issue,  myBlackberry account,  upon password recovery,  Login does not recognize my Username or Email or new password.   Also the hyperlink in thePassword Recovery Email does not work & I'm not able to Copy, Cut & Paste into my Browser.

Username    sdunlop734

Email   sdunlop734@telus.blackberry.net

Carrier  Telus Mobility

Country    Canada

Handset     Blackberry Storm   9550

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kmreece

Same with me.  I actually had an ID but it doesn't work anymore and new ones don't either, no email from BB

Please use plain text.