Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: (New) Forum Tutorials!

i want a tutorial on how to click the like icon and mark post as solution

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
My Device: PlayBook

There may not be many differences. They are just on the Forums and easier to access if you suddenly loose internet.. That and I am explaining them in a way that even I can understand.. Which, for this matter, I don't understand things too easily.

If I solved your problem, click the 'Like' button below to give thanks.
Look for my Tutorials if you need any 'Visual' Help.
Don't see a Tutorial you need, request one under the '(New) Forum Tutorials' Topic.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I dont understand hit a button in one of your tutorials, do I use a hammer or my fist?

My 7 year old son was unable to figure anything out in those turtorials and has a playbook.

Maybe you should goto IKEA (if you have one around) or buy some LEGOS and look at their assembly drawings. those are simple and easy to understand. My son has built most of his IKEA furniture all by himslf and is able to build LEGOS with over 350 pieces.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Guru III
My Device:

MHodge wrote:

There may not be many differences. They are just on the Forums and easier to access if you suddenly loose internet.. That and I am explaining them in a way that even I can understand.. Which, for this matter, I don't understand things too easily.

Then if you dont undertand things easily how are you going to write tutorials?

Maybe you should read a book. Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell

Regular Contributor
My Device: PlayBook

This was an a analogy...

If I solved your problem, click the 'Like' button below to give thanks.
Look for my Tutorials if you need any 'Visual' Help.
Don't see a Tutorial you need, request one under the '(New) Forum Tutorials' Topic.