Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

NO_PASSWORD_RESET
My Device: N/A

Reset Password for forum community does not work

Hello all,

I had forgoten my password, so I reset it.  Now it weill not reset it for me. it says fix the highlighted part ... there is no highlighted part.  How do I get back into my account ???

Chronos
My Device: 0

Re: Reset Password for forum community does not work

Hello,

I have sent you a PM regarding your issue.

Thank you

Chronos                                                                                                                             New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
bbpb1234
My Device: NA

Re: Reset Password for forum community does not work

I also encountered an issue with the password reset. I clicked on the reset link that was sent to my mail box and entered the security answer and new password and the site told me that "You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to authenticate with your credentials. For security reasons, this feature has been locked for 15 minutes. " I already waited for 15 minutes before I was able to reset the password. How long do I have to wait when the reset password link was sent to me? Really want to talk to someone to have this fixed as my account was locked.