Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2
My Carrier: Swisscom

Titles

Hi,

I made some researches, but did not found. Next to international laws, there may be some accords about forum use, on some forums.

One of them, seeming to be recurrant, is the possibility and right, or interdiction, for a user to write a title for his messages, after the first post.

This could be explained to pursuit the follow of discussion, have a guideline, as for philosophical forums, or some technical ones.

So my question is:

Do we have here the right to resume our answers with dedicated titles (the negative meaning that we could go round this, by resuming at the top of the post, and separate this with a line, for example) ?

My Device: .

The title can be changed

[ Edited ]

Oppenheimer wrote:

Hi,

So my question is:

Do we have here the right to resume our answers with dedicated titles (the negative meaning that we could go round this, by resuming at the top of the post, and separate this with a line, for example) ?

Hi Oppenheimer,

I'm not sure I understand the question, is it possible you can elaborate further? When responding to a thread (like I am doing now) you can edit the subject (or title) in the response, as I have done above. I'm not sure if that is the answer you're looking for or not.

Thanks,

ChadB
Community Moderator
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: The title can be changed

in the terms & conditions of this forum, the moderators have the right to alter the integrity of any message you can post.

The messages you post as far as I know have no legal existence, and in case you infringe any law in a country of someone who can access this forum, I think that BlackBerry can take some limited actions towards you, the strongest being to ban you from this forum.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: