Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Developer
JCarty
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650/BlackBerry Torch 9800

Wider resolution?

[ Edited ]

Hello guys,

I'm sure you guys picked the current resolution to support many monitors. However, the text on the linear view is smooshed together and harder to read due to word wrapping on many lines.

Is there any way you guys can set this dynamically somehow so the forums are more readable?

Also the graphic with the homes is too tall, meaning more scrolling is necessary. Since the forums are informational, most people just want the information. I'd say collapse that down to about 75-100px and keep the nav below it.

Jerome Carty - Follow jcarty on Twitter@jcarty | #webworks-dev / #BlackberryDev on irc.freenode.net | My Apps
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue.. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Wider resolution?

hello Jerome,

I agree with you about the houses picture !

about the linear view, can you make a screenshot so we all understand how you see the forum ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Developer
JCarty
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650/BlackBerry Torch 9800

Re: Wider resolution?

[ Edited ]

BBFMS.JPG

Link to image: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/1434i381E6D131EB4A1DF/image-size/or...

This is how I see the development forums. The full topic can't even be read since it's wrapped and truncated so much.

Jerome Carty - Follow jcarty on Twitter@jcarty | #webworks-dev / #BlackberryDev on irc.freenode.net | My Apps
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue.. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
Please use plain text.