Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4

how to stop 9850 and get Z10 posts?

How do I unsubscribe from 9850 forum and start getting Z10 posts on Mobile access?
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
DHL
Contributor
DHL
My Device: Z10 STL100-3

Re: how to stop 9850 and get Z10 posts?

Hi LCromwell,

To stop getting 9850 posts, in the email notices you get, there is a link to Manage, or Change your subscriptions.

This will take you into the "My Settings" page on the Forum, and to the category of Subscriptions and Notifications. If not already selected, click on the 'My Subscriptions' subcategory. There you will see a list of all of the topics you are getting emails about. If you want to stop getting emails from a specific topic, put a check mark in the box. There is a Drop down menu labled 'Email Subscription Options'. Here you can Select All, Unselect all or Delete Selected Subscriptions

By default, you will get emails on all topics you participate in. This can be changed in the subcategory of 'Notification Settings'.

Once you have done that, go back to the General Forums, select the new topic. Once in there you can use the 'Options' drop-down and select 'Subscribe' for that topic.

That shoul do it.

When I am feeling blue, I just start breathing again!
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4

Re: how to stop 9850 and get Z10 posts?

Thank you.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.