Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Developer
Raestloz
My Device: Z10 STL100-1

intermittently getting "you've been banned" page

As title says, I sometimes, somehow get "you've been banned" page for no apparent reason, and I can access the intended page after several tries after that.

Do I somehow get IP banned? I'm accessing the forum with my BlackBerry 6 Browser if it matters, but I don't think this happened when I was using OS5 browser.

Any help will be appreciated
BlackBerry Z10
Please use plain text.
ChadB
My Device: .

Re: intermittently getting "you've been banned" page

Raestloz wrote:
As title says, I sometimes, somehow get "you've been banned" page for no apparent reason, and I can access the intended page after several tries after that.

Do I somehow get IP banned? I'm accessing the forum with my BlackBerry 6 Browser if it matters, but I don't think this happened when I was using OS5 browser.

Any help will be appreciated

Hi Raestloz,

Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. You should no longer see any issues accessing the forums.

Any questions or concerns feel free to ask.

Regards,

ChadB
Community Moderator
Please use plain text.
Developer
Raestloz
My Device: Z10 STL100-1

Thanks for the response. May I know if it's a "shared IP" problem? Or is it an issue with my account? Because I sure don't want to cause someone who actually did get IP banned able to access the forums again because of me
BlackBerry Z10
Please use plain text.
ChadB
My Device: .

Raestloz wrote:
Thanks for the response. May I know if it's a "shared IP" problem? Or is it an issue with my account? Because I sure don't want to cause someone who actually did get IP banned able to access the forums again because of me

It was just an issue on our end, nothing to worry about :smileyhappy:

ChadB
Community Moderator
Please use plain text.