Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

new layout: kudos numbers missing

looks nice, but seems that the kudos numbers are missing. tested in opera10, firefox 3.5.3 and IE 8.0 on vista sp1 guess you are working on it anyhow, but a small notice won't hurt nobody :smileyhappy:
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: new layout: kudos numbers missing

[ Edited ]

Do you mean on your profile page?  If so, it's now in the top section of stats (I was looking around for it too).  And kudo numbers for posts should be listed on the left side of the posts now.  Just to test, I'm going to kudo your post.  :smileyhappy:

EDIT:  Figured it out.  You're right... somethings up there.  They aren't listed in any of the post lists.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I was unable to give either of you kudos.

Weird.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

But after I posted in the thread it would let me. Still weird.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

I just kudoed some of you prior to my answer. Mozilla FF 3.5.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

Strange issue, maybe we need to test it some more.

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

knottyrope wrote:

Strange issue, maybe we need to test it some more.

LOL!!!!!!!  That gave me a really good laugh!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I am not convinced this is working out yet.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

So is it working now?

Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

seems to be working again!
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter