01-27-2012 10:58 AM
Since 3 months I m' using BlackBerry Business Cloud Services without issue, but since yesterday the service not working very well:
- No possible to add new user
- Unable to send and/or receive email
Someone know if there are an issue with BBCS/365
02-13-2012 09:34 AM
Agreed, for the last 2 weeks BlackBerry Business Cloud Services with Office 365 has been horrible. Seems like every weekend the service goes down and the only way for my users to get email flowing to their BlackBerry's is to remove the user from the BES, wipe the device, add them back to the BES, and enterprise activate.
RIM what are you doing?!?!
02-29-2012 07:02 AM
This sucks. Our BB users have been facing issue sending/receiving emails for the past 2 weeks.
Some of the users on our enterprise server just stop receving emails and unable to send either. We are spending countless hours every week on the phone with sucky BB support to solve the issue, but they are of absolutely no help whatsoever.
Seems like they have just been told to lie about whatever is actually going on.
02-29-2012 07:54 AM
I found that using the "Purge Pending data packets for device" from the User's Devices screen, 6 times out of 10 this would resolve the issue. Give it a try with one or two users to see if it helps in your case.
Also does it seem to happen to users that are travelling in areas where cell data reception is poor? Most of my users that were having these send/receive issues were in areas where they lost data reception and once they got data reception back they would be able to receive but not send email. Purging the pending data packets for the user's device helped most of the time and if that didn't work I would go through the painfully process of:
1. Delete user from the BES
2. Wipe the handheld
3. Create the user on the BES
4. Wait the 20 minutes for the activation to be reckonzied by the BES
5. EA the handheld and we are in business until next time
I hope some of this knowledge helps.
02-29-2012 09:24 AM
Thanks very much for this information. I will try it out as soon as I can.
I can't even get into the BB Cloud Admin console today. Tried multiple browsers and computers.
Been on the phone with BB support for the past 90 minutes and they have no idea what the heck the issue is.
02-29-2012 09:29 AM
Quick question.. the purge option, is that on the device or on the Admin console? If on the Admin console, how do I get to it? I don't see that option anywhere on the site.
02-29-2012 09:50 AM
To purge the pending data packets do the following:
1. From the main "BlackBerry Administration Service" screen click on "Manage Users"
2. Click on the PIN numbers for an user that is having the send/receive issue.
3. When the screen reloads with the Device information, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Purge pending data packets for device".
4. Give it about 5-10 minutes and check if the user is able to send/receive. If they are still having issues have them pull the battery to hard reset the device. If they are still unable to send/receive procede with the painfully process of going through a fresh EA of the user.